Beautiful Craftsman Revival with Historically Accurate Details. A simple charming house from 1946 has been rebuilt as a Craftsman masterpiece, reflecting Oakland’s rich history of Craftsman design from the great architects of this area, including Julia Morgan and Green & Green. This magnificent estate consists of 6 bedrooms and 3 baths with 2636 total sqft of living space on a 9900 sqft all-level lot.
- New columned porch
- Artistic Tiled Gas Fireplace
- Arts and Crafts style cut-glass sidelight window at front door streams refracted light into the living room
- Moldings, trim, and cabinet pulls all in an authentic Craftsman style
Three fully independent living spaces: The upstairs house, the downstairs apartment, and the brand new ADU cottage.
Total remodel of the former house—all new- all done with permits:
- Windows—insulated double pane
- New fencing, gates, and expanded driveway
- 3 functional kitchens
- 3 Bathrooms
- luxurious Fixtures and appliances
- Spacious covered porch
- Expansive new back deck with views
- Enlarged closets
- Folding steps to attic storage
- Smart thermostats, video doorbell
- A security system with cameras
- Programmable irrigation system
- Parking pad for multiple vehicles
- Set up for an e-vehicle of your choice
Gorgeous original Hickory floors preserved and refinished.
The main level is 1096 sqft
All new 740sqft downstairs apartment in the main house.
All new 800 sqft ADU Cottage with its own gas and electric utility meters and 7104 Sunkist Drive address
Lush landscaping with mature oaks has private outdoor spaces for each home.
- New Construction
- Hardwood Floors
- Open Floor Plan
- Large Kitchen
- Large Lot
- Mountain Views
- Quiet and Private
- Shopping Nearby